We look forward to your arrival, and we are happy to share the wonders of Drake Bay Greenleaf and the incomparable Drake Bay. For your peace of mind, we have developed a detailed management plan to provide our characteristic hospitality under the highest health standard. Following the guidelines of Costa Rica’s health authorities, we want to help you and your loved ones enjoy a safe and relaxing vacation.
- If you travel by plane or boat to the area, when picked-up at the airport or at the beach, you will receive a temperature check.
- Sanitizing alcohol gel will be provided for hand disinfection before and after boarding.
- Baggage will be sprayed with specialized disinfection products.
- All arrivals will be greeted at the restaurant and given a quick temperature check. If a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4F) is detected, entrance is not allowed and we will recommend further evaluation by a doctor.
- All guests, suppliers and collaborators must proceed to the hand washing station and shoe disinfection mat before entering our facilities and enjoying our services.
- All staff members will be using personal protective equipment according to their functions. This includes a face shield or mask at all times and gloves for housekeeping as well as food & beverage services.
- Before your arrival, your room will be subjected to a detailed cleaning and disinfection protocol using specialized sanitizing products.
- The same procedure will be carried out when we service your room. Housekeeping staff will wear a mask at all times.
Social Distancing & Bubbles
- We will continue to offer the hospitality and warmth that distinguishes Drake Bay Greenleaf as a premium destination in Costa Rica. However, for your wellbeing, we recommend physical distancing in all areas of the hotel including the restaurant.
- Please do not break your social bubble and abide by the recommended social distancing protocols (1.8 meters/ 6 feet).
Recommendations for our guests
- This is a collective effort! Each of us plays a role in safeguarding health.
- If you develop any suspicious symptoms, please inform us. We will take steps to protect you and your loved ones while seeking medical assistance as necessary.
- We recommend that you bring your own personal protective equipment and use it whenever possible.
- We have equipped our common areas with gel alcohol dispensers to let you disinfect your hands frequently.
- For your convenience, and to stay safely hydrated, we recommend bringing your own refillable water bottle.
- We will assign a restaurant table to your social bubble to be used throughout the stay.
- All meals will be served in the restaurant with a distance of at least 2 meters between tables.
- Washing your hands or disinfecting them with of gel is required before proceeding to the assigned table.
- After each meal there will be a thorough cleaning and disinfection process of the restaurant.